Whether you are a child or an adult, cotton candy or fairy floss whatever you may want to call it, is something that always amuses you and brings out the little child inside you. These colorful cotton fur balls are something that can usually be seen in amusement parks or carnivals usually for the kids as everyone gets attracted to it. Not only it tastes really different but also how the preparation process is done which makes everyone stick to it. Let’s find out the process of how to make cotton candy for a layman that gets everyone excited over it.
- The first thing that should be done is to load the entire cotton candy mixture over the center part of the spinning head also known as the floss head of the machine specifically used for preparing cotton candy. Make sure you are being careful with the machine and not putting your hands in this specific center part when the machine is on and is in a running state.
- When the machine is on and the mixture heats up, you will see the mixture being liquefy. The fast the machine is the quicker the floss head makes the liquid to form on the sides of the mould. When the mixture begins to reach such a consistency that is when it begins to look like cotton candy.
- When you see the floss getting out of the wheel, make sure you are reducing heat.
- As soon as you see the quantity of floss to lessen, that is when you add more cotton candy mixture into it.
- As soon as you see that enough of the cotton candy has started to gather, you should then be using a cone or the fairy floss sticks to twirl it out of the wheel. Initially, you might face some issues in this very step but by adding a very less quantity of water to the cone may help you get out of the trouble and let the cotton candy be stuck to it.
- If you want to get rid of the remaining candy mixture from the machine, you just run the machine as is without doing anything. This will let the sugar burn out on its own and make the machine clear of any extra mixture.
Hope these above steps were helpful and detailed enough for you to hold and organize the next cotton candy stall for your kid’s birthday party, any carnival or any school event as this is something where you will see all the kids being attracted to. By following these steps, you will actually be able to end up with a great looking cotton candy. Browse this website to find out more details.